Sunday 8 July 2018

No Escape 2015 by AverageMansReviews

No Escape 2015 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this project is poor

Fundamental elements: there are cultural elements without subtitles being used, an interpreter element, background music, slow-motion effects, a number and words on screen, time jumps and place jumps.

Action sequences: in a nutshell these action sequences full into the category of riots and everything that comes with that including vehicles [in the air or on land or on water] and death sequences.

Performances: it is difficult to say, I think I am going to say they are mostly mixed. The reason why it is difficult to say is; I got bored with this project and don't get me wrong I do understand why these characters were whispering [but I think after a short amount of time this didn't help my viewing experience,] but including no subtitles [which yes if I am being fair I may have struggled with them if they were in effect, but if they were being used I could have possibly got less board with this project,] because I would have a better understanding or hopefully a better understanding of what is happening and what is being said.

Wilson and Brosnan: individually or together give this title value with their performances, as it relates to Wilson as this character he is pro-active trying to get his family out of this situation with support from his wife [performed by Bell and to be fair she puts in a fair amount as well.] Now without trying to give too much away I think I am safe in saying this; Brosnan's scenes or sequences are limited, but the viewers will know he is around, by the way he speaks or pretty much anything he does really.

This film receives: 2/10, now yes I have pointed out some things you can work with when or if you choose to watch this project or not, but having said that I can't really forget how bored I was whilst watching this film


No comments:

Post a Comment