Tuesday 8 May 2018

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc C, 3] Episode 19: Iron Man, on the Inside by AverageMansReviews

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc C, 3] Episode 19: Iron Man, on the Inside by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: I have seen this episode twice and replayed a bit of it, just to make sure I could justify the mark I have given this episode.

Artistic visions/Action sequences: the artistic visions are of a very high standard, for one example when Tony Stark/Iron Man goes on this journey [this is as much as I can tell you without giving too much away,] everything gets excellently shown. Moving on to the action sequences these themselves are entertaining as for one example, the audience sees this character grabbing hold of this plane with Tony and Julia Carpenter in it.

This episode receives: 10/10, yes this may be a short review but this episode does have a lot to offer, be it some characters returning or the artistic visions or the action sequences or something else, this is one of those episodes where I couldn't really justify anything less than what I have given, that is why I have watched it twice, because maybe I had forgotten little bits and pieces but having seen it twice I still couldn't justify anything less, but generally speaking [because I don't want to give too much away,] the storyline is something different and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment