Monday 7 May 2018

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc B, 2] Episode 18: Beauty Knows No Pain by AverageMansReviews

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc B, 2] Episode 18: Beauty Knows No Pain  by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is good, I did watch this episode twice and replay some elements of it, because I went to do this review and I could remember the mark and some bits and pieces and that was it.

Fundamental elements: there are cultural elements, time jumps and place jumps [now I am thinking about it I can't remember if it is a time jump or jumps or a place jump or jumps] and there is background music as well.

Action sequences: the action sequences are good and the same can be said for the traps elements as well.

Character developments: the audience gets given some information in dialogue form about one of Tony's previous relationships [this is as much as I can say because it is a major part of this episode,] but I just wanted to say that it is well put together throughout and I could say more about it, but I will not because as I have already said it is a major part of this episode, but maybe I can just about get away with saying this or asking this rhetorical question how does this previous relationship know that Tony Stark is Iron Man? Because Tony is in his armour without his helmet on and at some point I think his helmet gets removed anyway, in fact I can't remember how many times his helmet is off in one way or another, but this previous relationship knows of the connection between Stark and Iron Man.

This episode receives: 7/10, this episode is good it knows what it is doing and just gets on with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment