Sunday 6 May 2018

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc B, 2] Episode 17: Not Far from the Tree by AverageMansReviews

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc B, 2] Episode 17: Not Far from the Tree by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is good.

Information: this information gets shown to the audience by these scenes with voice-over elements.

Action sequences: they are all good.

This episode receives: 7/10, now I am aware that this is a small review but then again I guess once in a while a small review is okay, but now I have a little bit of time, I have to say that ever since Tony Stark got given longer hair in this TV program, the episode or episodes qualities has either stabilized to a positive mark [where I don't have to think so hard about the mark in question] or highly rated and beyond up to this point anyway and yes I am just using Tony Stark having longer hair as a turning point kind of thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment