Saturday 5 May 2018

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc B, 2] Episode 16: Cell of Iron by AverageMansReviews

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc B, 2] Episode 16: Cell of Iron  by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is excellent.

Storyline/Origin storyline/Ongoing storyline: this storyline is good, the origin storyline with images and voice-over elements are good elements to this episode and the ongoing storyline which I am beginning to remember is a consistent theme, but in fairness to myself I hadn't seen this TV program in many, many years before now. But I don't know if I should continuously bring it up, maybe I should only bring it up if it is not there at the end of the episode, yes I can remember it now, but I cannot remember how it works out it is still good though.

Action sequences: they are lots of fun especially in outer space [I don't want to give too much away of these elements,] but how Iron Man takes out so many targets in one go is highly entertaining.

Character developments: I am beginning to get the feeling, that it was a good idea to remove some of the characters from this TV program, because so far the focus has been put on different characters, recurring characters that have been put in place, such as H.O.M.E.R. [the Heuristically Operative Matrix Emulation Rostrum] learns something in this episode and just for the record in some points throughout this TV program, I had to go and do some research on these characters, because I don't know what things stand for and not forgetting the usage of a secret organization or at this point two secret organizations, I will tell you one of these secret organizations and leave the other so I have told you a little but not everything A.I.M. [Advanced Idea Mechanics.]

This episode receives: 8/10, this episode is an out of this world adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment