Friday 4 May 2018

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc B, 2] Episode 15: Fire and Rain by AverageMansReviews

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc B, 2] Episode 15: Fire and Rain by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is good, I did miss bits and pieces of this episode again [I will stop bringing this up now, I am sure you are more interested in my opinion of this episode anyway.]

Character developments: without giving too much away, because a certain amount of characters are no longer around, it gives the characters that are remaining time to grow and develop which you will see in this episode in one way or another, be it mental imagery of previous events or in the dialogue or the dialogue exchanges seems to be of a much better quality.

Storyline/Origin storyline/Ongoing storyline: this storyline is good, no I am not too sure if in this episode and the previous episode I should have used the background story or keep it as origin storyline, I think I am going to keep it as it is, moving on the viewers get given this origin storyline with voice-over elements with imagery, but in fairness this may not be origin storyline because it focuses on someone else, but then again because of these actions it effects how this character may have turned out, I will leave it there and just before I move on I just want to say this; yes we will have this ongoing storyline just before the ending credit happening as well.

This episode receives: 7/10, I like how this episode looks and develops two characters, character developments and on a quick side note this recharging thing or refuelling thing between Iron Man and War Machine is a good touch.






No comments:

Post a Comment