Tuesday 17 April 2018

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 4] Episode 26: Foresight: Part 3 by AverageMansReviews

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 4] Episode 26: Foresight: Part 3 by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this episode is good.

Fundamental elements/Storyline: there are place jumps and time jumps. This storyline well to be honest in theory they did just about cover everything minus one detail of what I can remember and this episode feels rushed. Yes I did say in theory and of what I can remember, because the final section to this episode is just mind blowing to see what is coming up next and then to realize we will never ever see it, even if they didn't show us this section, I was still going to criticize it because this is why I was concerned about them running out of time and episodes, if my memory is correct this character only shows up twice in this season [I could be wrong] but let me put it this way I would have preferred to see this storyline develop over 26 episodes, over the storyline that this season covers that is for sure [I know that sounds crazy considering I have only seen a small piece of it, but it looks great and looks like a lot of fun to.]

Action sequences/Character developments: there are many upon many action sequences happening in different places and different times which give this episode some great value, but moving on it has to be said I didn't think too much to this one character either [this vision of him or her] in big capital letters I am not fussed that this version is voiced by a woman, I am just talking about the visual look of this character and it does nothing for me whatsoever, all I am going to say is this; give me the version from the X-Men 1992 -- 1997 TV program any day of the week, but in the interest of fairness and balance, this character has some good action elements.

This episode receives: 7/10, now the thing is I am somewhat stuck here, because for most parts this episode has many good elements [yes Scott is still being annoying,] but generally speaking we have non-stop action and other things happening as well, but then again we have the points I have made in this review, so taking everything into consideration a 7 out of 10 is a mark I am comfortable with, but disappointed at the same time.




No comments:

Post a Comment