Wednesday 18 April 2018

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc A, 1] Episode 1: And the Sea Shall Give Up Its Dead by AverageMansReviews

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc A, 1] Episode 1: And the Sea Shall Give Up Its Dead by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is excellent.

Fundamental elements: this episode does have a time jump with words on screen and place jumps, now this episode and I think this is going to be a consistent element, so I may as well just get it out of the way with, I could be wrong but I am sure or 90% sure that this TV program uses background music like this most of the time [you will have to watch it to find out what I mean,] but if you don't I will just say this; it isn't annoying, it assists with the scene or sequence it is a part of in a nutshell all I am trying to say is; it is noticeable and if you don't like it or any of it to begin with, you're going to struggle with it throughout this TV series. But for me I can see its purpose and as I have already said it assists with the scene or sequence that it is a part of.

3-D elements/Action sequences: now I don't want to talk about these elements for too long, simply because I don't want to give everything away and yes these 3-D elements may look a little bit vintage by today's standards but they are still very good and show great imagination, moving on to the action sequences they are lots of fun and give this episode great value

This episode receives: 9/10, this episode hits the ground running and doesn't look back it is an excellent start to this TV program, just based on this episode I think I am going to have the same problem as I did with Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09, where these episodes have great value to them, where it is going to be difficult to decide what mark to give these individual episodes, like for an example I am struggling with an 8 or 9 for this episode, I think I am going to go with a 9, briefly this episode shows the audience what this TV program has to offer, I originally went for an 8 but I changed my mind, on a side note I should just take a couple of minutes to explain Disc A,1 now the DVD it says Disc A, but when you play the UK DVD [I don't know if it is different for different regions,] but it says Disc 1 when you come to watch the DVD.




No comments:

Post a Comment