Thursday 12 April 2018

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 4] Episode 23: Shades of Grey by AverageMansReviews

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 4] Episode 23: Shades of Grey by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this episode is excellent.

Character developments: the first thing I want to bring up is this; because I did say or I think I said in another review that if this character turned up in another episode I would discuss him then or something to that effect, so here we are Warren Worthington III has recently fell as Angel, but risen as Archangel, they managed his character developments to an outstanding level, going from Warren Worthington III/Angel to Warren Worthington III/Archangel.

Moving on to the second thing; Scott is annoying in this episode and the third and final thing is this; there are some new characters being brought into this TV series at this point, I think I am just going to say there are some new characters and that is it, because I am just pointing it out and not telling you too much.

Action sequences: in a nutshell they really are entertaining.

This episode receives: 9/10, now don't get me wrong Scott is annoying but there are some characters in this episode that can change the landscape from here on in and the usage of Archangel [I would use his real name of Warren as I have done with many other characters in this TV series, but that wouldn't be right because he isn't Warren Worthington III or Angel anymore or up to this point anyway he is just Archangel] and he kicks posterior.



No comments:

Post a Comment