Friday 13 April 2018

Diamond Dogs 2007/2008/2009 by AverageMansReviews

Diamond Dogs 2007/2008/2009 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: briefly this film is garbage even though there are some bits in it that are either average or interesting or good.

Fundamental elements: there are voice-over elements, cultural elements with and without subtitles [I should just point out I think there are elements of English being spoken with subtitles as well, I could be wrong but in fairness to myself I did replay these elements to check this point.] The background music for the most part is nothing special and quite annoying, but of what I can remember of this project there are some peaceful background music in some peaceful scenes of this title that are okay and how could I forget there are some time jumps and place jumps, words on screen including numbers and just before I finish this paragraph I want to say this; this project is slow from beginning to end, it doesn't matter if there are action sequences or anything other this film is slow.

Singing elements/Dancing elements: these two elements are interesting, but limited [when I say limited, I mean by their usage in this project]

Action sequences: there are weapons being used, combat sequences and vehicles being used. Now if I had to pick one action sequence in a nutshell it would be this one; this vehicle crash and burns to the ground below [but then again I had to go back to make sure this sequence was in this film and the same can be said for the peaceful background music] what can I say; this film struggle to keep my interest and on a side note the entire physical going in to find this item and leaving some characters behind, when every character is out of this sequence of events that can get out this is when the interesting scenes or sequences finish for me.

Performances: they range from mostly poor to a couple of average performances at most.

This film receives: 1/10 this is how boring this film is; I have to keep going back to watch this title just to make sure that these elements that I am speaking of are in this title and I have a feeling I will have to go back again just to make sure on other bits and pieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment