Wednesday 11 April 2018

Geostorm 2017 by AverageMansReviews

Geostorm 2017 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: well this film is annoying.

Fundamental elements/Character developments: there are voice-over elements, environmental elements, images on screen at the beginning of the film, place jumps in time jumps, words on screen, subtitles being used and I think there are some occasions where another language is being used without them.

Right if you think that was the end of the fundamental elements for this review, sadly it isn't this project for most parts jumps around from location to location with two time jumps which are not small at some point or points in this title [yes one is smaller than the other but as far as I'm concerned they are not small, if my memory is correct one is years and the other is months.]

But what really does annoy me [well there are many things that annoy me about this project,] but in this case what really does annoy me is this; I think there are some scenes or sequences where this title begins to pull itself together and settle down a little bit [don't get me wrong it is still moving at a decent speed] but it finds its footing. I would like to tell you roughly when this happens but I would find it difficult, because as soon as it finds its footing for some elements of this title it will quickly return to how it was to begin with.

Now slightly moving on in this review, I found this film to be really boring, yes I did take some stoppages, replayed some elements including using the subtitles facilities in some elements. To be really, really honest I don't know if it was the fact I quickly lost interest in this title or the character developments and everything that comes with that is poor and really hard work to watch.

Science-fiction elements/Action sequences: the science-fiction and the action sequences generally speaking these range from okay to good, such as on or in this station that controls the weather in outer space, or on Earth environmental changes, running or vehicles chasing sequences, weapons being used, death and maybe other elements [this is just a rough outline.]

This film receives: 2/10, this film is poor; now when this film first came out I was tempted to go and see it at the cinema but after doing some research on it, I was in two minds if I should go and see it or not in fact I think there are one or two or many more occasions where I had decided to go and see it, but I kept changing my mind and eventually I decided to not go see it and now I have seen this title I am so happy I didn't see it at the cinema.












No comments:

Post a Comment