Wednesday 4 April 2018

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 3] Episode 16: Badlands by AverageMansReviews

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 3] Episode 16:  Badlands by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this episode is excellent.

Fundamental elements/Storyline: now to be fair I can't tell you too much but what I can tell you is generally speaking the fundamental elements seem to be moving with a lot of freedom and yes there are words and numbers used on screen at some point in this episode and the final thing I can say is this; one part of this story will affect another part and before I forget I really do like the mind storyline element.

Sentinels and the next generation: generally speaking the action sequences are interesting, good and well put together [including this reconstruction of a Sentinel,] yes these future Sentinels don't do much for me, it's like I am sitting here trying to make an argument for them and I even went back to look at a previous episode [Episode 9: Future X] just one or two very tiny scenes just to make sure I wasn't being too harsh, but I don't know if it is because the Sentinels from the 1992 -- 1997 X-Men TV program are better or in my opinion better looking or I see them as classics, but in fairness and balance the present day Sentinels in this TV series look better and then the future ones, the reason why I have said the next generation, it is because in this episode we have possibly the next generation Sentinels, but they look nothing like them they are smaller, more agile amongst other things [these I like, they are something different and dangerous] and as I was dictating this I was thinking I would take 2 seconds just to find out their name in the episode and without replaying everything again including some small research I am comfortable with just saying they could be the next generation of the Sentinels.

This episode receives: 9/10, now I could justify a 9 or a 10, I settled on a 9, because and we are looking at tiny margins here, but the future Sentinels tipped the scales closer to a 9 for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment