Tuesday 3 April 2018

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 3] Episode 15: Hunting Grounds by AverageMansReviews

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 3] Episode 15: Hunting Grounds by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this is the final time I am bringing this up [or try my best not to do this again] if I have to watch elements of a project again or re-watch a project again for some reason or use any facilities or absolutely anything you can think of, I will not be bringing this up unless it is worthwhile mentioning, because for an example I had to watch this episode again, not because it was poor or anything like that, but maybe I am focusing too hard on my reviews or panicking if I forget the smallest detail in the wrong order, so when it came to dictating this review because I am focusing too hard I am missing out on the episode itself, I mean in my history I have re-watched episodes or bits or a quick scan to make sure I had gotten everything right or missed something or a film review to dictate or likewise if I have missed anything out to make sure I had covered it and if I have missed out anything I will just say this; there may be other things I haven't discussed [I can't think of anything else to put here] but I am including them as well, but I think it is now time to withdraw the whole lot and not to worry about it, that does include having breaks just in case  as well as I have already said if it brings something to the table in my reviews I will use it, but other than that I will leave it and the final things I want to say is this; I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for reading my reviews it does mean a lot.

Dialogue exchanges/Character developments: moving onto this episode, to make this review easier to read I will talk about the dialogue exchanges and the character developments together, now in this episode we have Kurt and Wanda working together to get out of this unpleasant situation and on top of that we have maybe two characters watching these events and some other players including one with adamantium claws. But throughout this event we the viewers are seeing and hearing Kurt and Wanda having these dialogue exchanges ranging from in a nutshell what to do, how they have been educated and things like these which show the character developments as not only as mutants but as people as well.

Briefly Ororo shows elements of her leadership qualities in this episode, but these are only small elements and scenes.

Action sequences: generally speaking they are good, but it should be noted when a certain character enters this episode they get better.

This episode receives: 7/10, how can I put this; I am not a fan of Mojo [I think this character shows up in one previous episode I could be wrong] so this would explain this mark, the less I see of this character the better but generally speaking this episode is good [on a side note I have just realized in I think any of my reviews from the MCU or DCU [Marvel Cinematic Universe or DC Cinematic Universe or now and this is new to me so I could be wrong DCE, DC Extended Universe,] but to be honest with you I am just going to keep using DCU, because as far as I'm concerned they are under the same umbrella anyway, if I have done any other superheroes or whatever my point is this; I think I have used all their names individually or together in any of these reviews at some point or another including this TV program, but as long as I use the right name for the right character it doesn't matter what name I have use, so I will finish up by saying once again thank you for taking the time to read my reviews.





No comments:

Post a Comment