Thursday 5 April 2018

Driven to Kill 2009 by AverageMansReviews

Driven to Kill 2009 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is garbage.

Fundamental elements: I think there are time jumps and there are place jumps, there are cultural elements with and without subtitles being used and there is background music as well. This film irritated me so much just based on the fundamental elements alone, for one example either use subtitles or don't use them it is that simple, you can't use them for some scenes in this title and leave the rest without subtitles, I can't stress how annoying this is when it first happens I am thinking I am missing something, then it hits me there is another language used.

Action sequences: there are weapons being used, combat sequences and I think some kind of chase or chasing sequences of some description [if I am being completely honest at some point my brain kind of switched off whilst watching this title.] But if you want me to say something nice or something good about one action sequence here it is; this is going to be something tiny for you to look out for, now at some point our lead character shoots somebody through this paper money and that is it.

Performances/Character developments: they are poor, considering there are some occasions where these characters are speaking another language or changing to English and then to another language, generally speaking these dialogue exchanges are I don't know how to describe it, other than maybe this; they are like watching paint dry, but let's be fair the character developments are not that much better either.

This film receives: 1/10, I don't know what to say here; because I only watched this title maybe some days ago and I can't remember too much about it, in a nutshell I just found it to be a mixture between irritating and boring.



No comments:

Post a Comment