Sunday 15 April 2018

The Majestic 2001 by AverageMansReviews

The Majestic 2001 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is good.

Fundamental elements: there are voice-over elements [with one character writing a letter and the viewers hearing and see what he is writing,] time jumps and place jumps, cultural elements and some slow-motion effects.

Performances: all these performances are good.

This film receives: 7/10, this is one of those films that I don't have too much to say about it, because it knows what it wants to do and just gets on with it, I think I can say this; without saying too much, our lead character suffers with memory loss, so when he remembers who he is, at first this community is not happy [I can't tell you too much more than that] but my point is this; it isn't the lead character's fault he had this problem, I do understand things from the community's perspective as well and some of these characters had a feeling anyway. But there is a small part in the film where this community turns their back on him, but from my perspective to be fair and balanced, it isn't anyone's fault and nothing has been proven yet [this will make better sense when or if you choose to watch this film.] But putting this to one side this film is still good and I do like any elements in or around the cinema or the cinemas, they look really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment