Sunday 15 April 2018

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 4] Episode 24: Foresight: Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 4] Episode 24: Foresight: Part 1 by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this episode is excellent

Fundamental elements/Storyline: there are place jumps and time jumps. This storyline looks like it is going to be massive and yes I haven't seen the next episode or episodes, but based on the facts in front of me mixed in with my feelings, I just have this feeling that we are going to run out of episodes or at least struggle to fit everything in [I could be wrong, but in fairness to myself I am dealing with here and now.]

Artistic visions: I really did like this element which I am now about to discuss, but I am now a little bit confused because in Episode 17: Code of Conduct, they used a similar element where Logan was seeing these previous events in this kind of this white smoky effect [and just for the record I did like this a lot as well.] But this is where I am a little bit confused in this episode these images are faint and no white smoky effects are being used, but the audience gets the impression that Logan is sniffing these events out. So does that mean he was sniffing out the previous events in Episode 17: Code of Conduct or was he been shown them because if I had to take a guess he was being shown in episode 17 and smelling them out in this episode or he could be smelling them out in episode 17 and I didn't pick up on it or I could be wrong on everything I have pointed out in this paragraph, besides the fact that these elements look amazing in these two individual episodes [yes I am aware that Logan may have done other sniffing or shown other hunting abilities in other episodes,] but these two examples are similar yet completely different and as everyone should know by now I don't discuss everything in every project I review.

Dialogue exchanges/Action sequences: they are of a high quality from beginning and the action sequences are fun as well [like these Sentinels flying through the air in the present day.]

This episode receives: 8/10, if the truth was known I was going to give this episode a 7 or an 8 out of 10, in fact I had to re-dictate some bits and pieces of this episode, I did change my mind, because yes this episode has lots of things happening, but I am genuinely concerned if everything is going to be covered or dealt with before the closing credits of the final episode, but as a single episode as I have already said it has a lot of things happening which are highly entertaining.






No comments:

Post a Comment