Thursday 19 April 2018

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc A, 1] Episode 2: Data In, Chaos Out by AverageMansReviews

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc A, 1] Episode 2: Data In, Chaos Out by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is excellent.

TV/Communication elements: I really do like these TV elements, because they assist with this episode hitting the ground running from beginning to end and these elements look to be a great source of information for its characters and viewers, the communication elements have great value as well for one example in this episode Tony Stark talks to the President of the United States of America on this massive screen/monitor.

Storyline/Names: this storyline is interesting and very well put together. yes I did replay some elements of this episode, in fact I went back and watched it again, because when I was watching the next episode I wasn't satisfied with the quality of this review the way it was and in a nutshell I did get some elements wrong the first time around [which I thought I did or at the very least missed a bit out which I did, so in this episode James Rhodes, gets called James or Jim or Jimbo I think [I could be wrong] it didn't irritate me, this is just an observation or hearing point.

This episode receives: 8/10, as I have already said this episode is excellent but there are potentially some characters that may become annoying, the more I watch of this TV program. But then again based on these two episodes there is just so many things happening that the good to excellent and beyond elements will hopefully cover up the shortcomings of this TV program and on a quick side note this episode still gets an 8/10, it doesn't matter how many times I watch it.




No comments:

Post a Comment