Friday 6 April 2018

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 3] Episode 17: Code of Conduct by AverageMansReviews

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 3] Episode 17: Code of Conduct by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this episode is fantastic.

Night time: this episode takes place at night which is something different and it greatly builds the atmosphere controls to these situations throughout this episode.

Storyline: now I am in two minds how much I should tell you about this storyline, because I don't want to be seen as lazy, but I also don't want to give too much away, so I have decided to just say this; this episode focuses on Logan's Asian back story [the 22 minutes roughly version of it or elements of it anyway.]

Action sequences/Names: well they are all good fun, now just to give you two brief examples of what I mean, in one sequence we have Logan teaming up with Anna Marie and the other is this training sequence. Now moving on I could be wrong but is it me or do some characters get called their real names more often than their other names,] I am not making a big song and dance about this; but it is just a rough observation, like I think Logan gets called Logan more often than Wolverine, but on the other hand I think Anne Marie gets called Rogue more times than Anne Marie, like I have said I could be wrong and I am not too fussed on what name I am using it could be one or any of the characters names at any time, it is just we are now 17 episodes in and it has just came to me.

Artistic visions: I really do like the images of these previous events, if and when you come to watch this episode you will know of these elements when Logan is seeing these previous events take place within these white effects [these effects are difficult to describe they are a mixture between something like fog and smoke.]

This episode receives: 10/10, this episode is fantastic viewing [on a brief side note I think there is a small piece of dialogue where another language is being used and Logan gets called another name as well in that language, but in fairness and balance, it could mean " An outsider" or something to this effect because Logan says these words after saying it in another language,] I want to make this crystal clear I only speak English so I could be wrong, but logically speaking he said this word or words after it was said in another language at some point in this episode.



No comments:

Post a Comment