Monday 19 March 2018

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 1] Episode 5: Thieves Gambit by AverageMansReviews

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 1] Episode 5: Thieves Gambit by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is excellent, now without giving too much away in this episode we get to meet everybody's favourite thief, but you're never quite sure if he is going to leave a joke in my hand or be an ace in your back pocket.

Fundamental elements: now in a nutshell everything just seems to move smoothly from beginning to end.

Character developments: the main two mutant characters in this episode, have an interesting chemistry you see individually these two characters have strong personality traits and they will show at some points in this episode, but at the same time they are both street-smart to not trust one another as well.

Action sequences: these elements are lots of fun for two examples it could be the chasing sequence at the beginning of this episode or sometime later this one-on-one battle with Logan/Wolverine taking on this cards-slinger.

This episode receives: 8/10, excellent episode throughout, the cards-slinger I am speaking of his name is Remy LeBeau/Gambit, because his name is in the title of this episode I didn't want to bring it up too often and on a quick side note yes I did replay some elements of this episode again I am strongly going to stop bringing this up from now on unless it is really, really worthwhile pointing something out in any episodes or projects of any description. Because I don't think most people reading this; would politely care if I missed out little bits and pieces or other things as well and not forgetting I don't discuss everything about every project I review anyway, they are probably more interested in my opinion on the project in question.



No comments:

Post a Comment