Sunday 18 March 2018

The Girl on the Train 2016 by AverageMansReviews

The Girl on the Train 2016 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: I don't have too much to say about this project.

Fundamental elements: there are voice-over elements, words and numbers on screen, place jumps and time jumps, mental imagery/flashback thing, another language being used without subtitles I think I could be wrong and background music. In a nutshell because of these elements this film is slow in everything it does and if we are really being honest I got bored with this project

Performances: now let's be fair I think these performances are all okay or somewhere around this word, it is really difficult for me to tell because of everything I have just pointed out in the previous paragraph, I guess what I am trying to say here is this; I don't think these are poor performances, but the fundamental elements of this title really don't help this project in the slightest, so I am slightly leaning more towards the fundamental elements, maybe suffocating these performances instead of me putting the focus on to the performers themselves, because as I have already said they are all okay or somewhere around this word,  but at least their emotions look and feel real.


This film receives: 3/10, I had a look at some other reviews [not what they were saying,] but their scoring and just for the record I am not easily influenced, but after doing this: I felt comfortable with this mark


No comments:

Post a Comment