Saturday 17 March 2018

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 1] Episode 4: Overflow by AverageMansReviews

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 1] Episode 4: Overflow by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: now straight off the bat I know I was going to stop bringing this up, but I have decided to just point this out if for some reason I have to go back and replay something, I may or may not bring it up in the review because it is not a big deal, I am just bringing this up now because I want to try and get out of the habit of announcing things such as replaying something for some reason.

Because I did it in this episode and after watching this episode I did it on the previous episode as well after the review went up just to see or hear some sequences again  [it doesn't change my opinion or markings of that episode or projects, there are other episodes which I have re-watched or stop and started and so on, yes once again it doesn't change my opinions on these individual episodes] but that is the end of that, I do need to get out of this habit though of looking or hearing or missing things if I do miss them it is no big deal [unless you know it is something worth coming back to.]

Storyline: this itself is really good, it has the elements of an origins storyline at some point in this episode [when this character is around it may be good to be prepared for any changes in the weather, so you may want to pack an umbrella or sunglasses or pretty much anything else to cope with the sudden changes, Ororo Munroe/Storm.]

Artistic visions/Action sequences: these elements are really interesting; because the artistic visions and the action sequences are really an out of body experience [this will make sense when you come to watch this episode.]

This episode receives: 7/10, I really couldn't decide between a 7 or an 8 out of 10 for this one, so I just went for the one I felt more comfortable with, because I can or I could just about justify both numbers, I think I am going to be saying this a lot where I could justify two numbers or in some cases may be more, because of what I have seen so far they have every possibility of not dropping to a mediocre or a negative number as it relates to reviewing these episodes [which on a side note I have to ask this rhetorical question why is there only 26 episodes, 1 season of this TV series if it is of such a high standard?]

No comments:

Post a Comment