Thursday 7 December 2017

Tekken 2009/10 by AverageMansReviews

Tekken 2009/10 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is poor, you will notice I have slightly broken down this film differently [but it will make sense hopefully when everything is done.]

Voice-overs/Time jump/Fundamental core: now let's begin with the voice-overs they happen at the beginning of the film and at the end of the film with one character doing it at the beginning and another character doing it before the closing credits. Time jump backwards [9 days earlier words on screen,] this time jump feels pointless, unless I missed something really tiny which this time jump would have a purpose for being in this project, but I honestly couldn't see any logical reason for doing this time jump [on a side note I should just point out this film did put me to sleep twice, but I did rewind it to watch it again and again] and on top of that I rewind it at least another two times on some certain sequences just to make sure I didn't miss any little details and before I forget I think there are some more words on screen [but then again my concentration was struggling to stay focused on this project.]

Subtitles/Cultural elements/Background music: there are no subtitles, but there should be because other characters are speaking another language, there is a cultural element in this project as well. The background music is poor it is consistently loud and consistently used throughout this project.

Jin's memory things: these elements are annoying at every stage in this project and I just don't like them.

Computer profiles: these scenes are interesting, where the viewers get information about the competitors in this tournament.

Action sequences/Combat sequences/Training elements: generally speaking these elements are okay.

Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as Heihachi Mishima and 
Luke Goss as Steve Fox: these two performers individually put in good performances and when they are on screen they give this film/the viewers something reliably good to work with or watch.

This film receives: 20% approval, now don't get me wrong this film does have some okay to good elements but from an overview perspective this film is really poor.


No comments:

Post a Comment