Friday 8 December 2017

Safe 2012 by AverageMansReviews

Safe 2012 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is average.

Fundamental core/Subtitles/Cultural elements: now yes usually I would break down these elements into smaller pieces, but as it relates to this project things do get messy and it is somewhat difficult to keep up with things. For an example the film begins somewhere then it jumps backwards, I think it jumps backwards again from the first jump back [I cannot remember too well as I have already said things do get messy] and then it might jump somewhere else into a different situation and then just maybe the film may settle down [on a side note it should be pointed out that I got a little bit lost, so what I have put here may not be 100% accurate.]

Yes the audience does get words on screen [telling you where you are including time jumps and subtitles,] but it still gets confusing and speaking of the subtitles they are okay, but I am at least 70% sure that there are some small occasions where the subtitles do not come up when another language is being used, but to be fair it doesn't happen that often but you will notice it, if you are paying attention, moving on there are cultural elements to this project and because they are easy to pick up on [you can hear them and see them] I don't have to really talk about them in any great detail.

Action sequences: they are a mixture between chasing/vehicle chasing, combat sequences, weapons being used or other elements, they are okay and they do their job.

Cast: everyone does okay.


This film receives: 47% approval, even though at the beginning section of this film it is messy after that it does okay and it was a good thing I was watching this film with another person [because I did struggle with the reading.]

No comments:

Post a Comment