Saturday 2 September 2017

Shrek the Third 2007 by AverageMansReviews

Shrek the Third 2007 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: now if the truth was known I actually find this film really, really quite boring [in fact I actually found it that boring this time around that I had to do some multi-tasking whilst watching this film.]

Gingerbread Man/Pinocchio/one-liners: now these are the only elements of the comedy flavours and styles I actually like that are in this project and as it relates to the one-liners there are only maybe a small selection of them that are funny and well timed. But for the rest of the comedy it is just tedious and stale, if you think I am being harsh let me put it this way, you see in the first two instalments their comedy elements are much more fresher, better timed and in a nutshell better in every way possible.

Storyline: someone please wake me up when this film has finished, I wasn't interested in this storyline whatsoever.

Artistic visions: yes the artistic visions are still looking eye-catching, colourful and there are many little things in every sequence or scene to see or to look at. I don't know what else to say really, because as I have already said in a nutshell yes this film looks good, but as you can see or hear this film struggle to keep my mind focused on it for large amounts of time.

This film receives: 20% approval there are some moments of this project I liked, but if I haven't made this clear yet I just found this film title boring, boring and boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment