Saturday 2 September 2017

Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome 1985 by AverageMansReviews

Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome 1985 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film has a good beginning, a good opening section but as soon as the children enter this project, things very quickly self-destruct.

Action sequences: as I have already said this film does have some good elements to it such as the action sequences [before the children] they are interesting and better designed to be entertaining, but they also roll with the storyline as well, as in action, storyline, action, storyline or something like that, they have a very functional balance between the two [I should point out that these action-packed sequences may be small in some scenes, but I still classified them as action-packed sequences because there is either weapons being used or an aggressive tone or something to that effect.]

Children: now for some reason this film is a completely different experience when these children enter this project, I have no idea why this is; the atmosphere controls and the scene consistencies, become incredibly stretched and let's just say it has no get up and go in fact the fundamental core quickly gets up and leaves the project high and dry.

The action sequences at this point may look nice, but they either have a very serious, boring or slightly comical tone to them which after some time I have to be honest I did find it insufferable, mainly because at the beginning of this film it has so many different bits and pieces to offer its audiences, I would feel comfortable suggesting that at the three-quarter stage roughly and all the way to the closing credits this film title is struggling to get over the finishing line.

This film receives: 37% approval, now this figure is meant to represent everything including the great action-packed sequence which I haven't discussed because they are the best scenes or sequences in this project and I just don't want to spoil any of the surprises. But generally speaking I did find this film hard work [I had to take a break because something came up,] but having said that the way this film is I was probably going to take a break at some point anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment