Monday 4 September 2017

Puss in Boots 2011 by AverageMansReviews

Puss in Boots 2011 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film bored me to tears.

Artistic visions: this film looks colourful and yes it does have some imagination to it such as the landscapes or different locations throughout this film, they all have little bits and pieces to make themselves stand out.

Storyline: is of a very low standard [I would have preferred to watch a film about paint drying,] at least this film would have been educational and on top of that it would have told me from the very beginning with a title such as Welcome To The Wonderful World Of Paint Drying how boring it was going to be, unlike this film that never captures my interest at any stage.

Comedy flavours: these elements are firstly not funny [I think I giggled once and that was out of boredom] and secondly the comedy flavours are really tedious and repetitive.

This film receives: 7% approval I just wanted to see this film for only the second time, so I could do this review. I mean for a balanced opinion if you have a family with different ages in it, then you may want to watch this film with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment