Monday 4 September 2017

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 7] Episode 37: It's Not My Fault by AverageMansReviews

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 7] Episode 37: It's Not My Fault by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: generally speaking for most parts of this episode it is boring.

Storyline: it is just a longer version of the ending message; it keeps making references to it, in a nutshell if something goes wrong like an accident or a mistake own up to it.

Action sequences: these are the only interesting scenes or sequences in this episode, they all bring something slightly different to the table, it could be climbing up or going across things or weapons being used or something else.

Ending message: I am trying not to repeat myself here, but in all fairness I can only talk about things that are in front of me, so with that being said this ending message talks about this roughly; if you have made a mistake or done something wrong own up to it.

This episode receives: 23% approval, this episode is poor but in fairness I have to give something because the action-packed sequences are entertaining when they are on screen and on a side note there is no Skeletor in this episode.


No comments:

Post a Comment