Sunday 3 September 2017

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 6] Episode 36: The Search by AverageMansReviews

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 6] Episode 36: The Search by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is very good.

Characters: the strongest positives to this episode would be there are many characters being used in this episode [minus Orko,] putting him to one side every other character puts in a decent amount or a little bit [depending on their time on screen,] the dialogue exchanges all have some kind of meaning or purpose including some friction between some characters.

Action sequences: I will discuss one particular sequence vaguely, it is where we have He-Man, Battle Cat and Orko trapped somewhere and we have He-Man and Battle Cat trying to get themselves including Orko out of this situation. [The reason why I have chosen this sequence, it is because it shows a good bit of variety in the action sequences used in this episode.]

Ending message: before I discuss the ending message I want to make this crystal clear, this ending message is incredibly vague, so all I can say is this; I think what they were trying to say in this ending message was; you need to learn how to use your power [possibly social standings] or riches responsibly.

This episode receives: 72% approval, the storyline makes sense, there are many characters being used and many other bits and pieces but Orko consistently irritates me and if I have got the ending message right, I have no problem with the ending message itself. But having said that if someone in their middle 30's is slightly puzzled by what the ending message is trying to say, I don't know how someone a lot younger is going to understand it, if that makes sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment