Thursday 13 July 2017

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 2] Episode 12: Evil-Lyn's Plot by AverageMansReviews

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 2] Episode 12: Evil-Lyn's Plot  by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is interesting.

Character developments: yes it finally happened Skeletor and his henchman actually achieved something as this episode will show you, it's wonderful to see Skeletor's henchman do something partially right [I said partially because they get things done but are still able to somehow make mistakes in the process and I hasten to add this is before He-Man shows up.]

Action-packed sequences: these sequences themselves are impactful especially when we have Skeletor taking on He-Man in this very even one on one battle, yes I could tell you more about this contest but I just don't want to spoil it too much. On a side note now and again I will be changing these paragraph headings, because I like variety or as much variety that makes sense in my reviews. But I digress the action-packed sequences at every stage delivers time after time throughout this episode.

Ending message: something to the effect of don't judge a book by its cover.

This episode receives: 80% approval, this episode is excellent.


No comments:

Post a Comment