Friday 14 July 2017

Fantastic Four 2005 by AverageMansReviews

Fantastic Four 2005 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: I just really, really, really don't like this film.

Storyline: now the thing is, yes this film is an origin storyline for these characters in one way or another but that is basically it, no other major storylines were used in this project.

Comedy level: cheap and tacky, it is confession time I did giggle once or twice [but to be fair I think this had something to do with my brain melting from boredom.]

Action sequences: I am yawning, are we done yet, they don't interest me in the slightest.

This film receives: 5% approval, let me put it this way I can happily watch any of the animated projects [involving these characters but I can't sit down and watch any of the films of the Fantastic Four, because they are just torture for me.]


No comments:

Post a Comment