Wednesday 12 July 2017

Live Free or Die Hard 2007 [alternative name Die Hard 4.0] by AverageMansReviews

Live Free or Die Hard 2007 [alternative name Die Hard 4.0] by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: now regardless of how many times I see this film title, I always seem to struggle with it in one way or another so much so I can say this with ease and confidence; this is the worst film title from this franchise I have ever seen.

Character developments: don't get me wrong there are a handful of good performances throughout this project [these characters John and Lucy McClane, Frederick 'Warlock' Kaludis, Mai Linh and Thomas Gabriel.] But for the rest of them they are either really tedious whenever they are on screen or the basic character model has been used for the rest of the characters [meaning for an example the audience can pick-up straightaway who and what this character is all about as soon as they appear on screen. ]

Action: these sequences are boring, because they are all quite heavy in their construction as in plenty of weapons being used, vehicles and explosions [yawning,] I just don't like these action-packed sequences; they don't keep me interested or entertained in the slightest.

This film receives: 40% approval, the characters I have highlighted in this review keep this film going as best as they can with reliable performances, interesting dialogue exchanges and their appearances on screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment