Saturday 15 July 2017

Animalympics 1980 by AverageMansReviews

Animalympics 1980 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this animated film title is excellent.

Storyline: this element is something reliable, it basically takes its audiences throughout the Olympic Games, but instead of people they use animals. I am not going to be too critical of this storyline, because it works and it knows what it is doing.

Artistic visions/Character developments: highly engaging, something warm and gentle on the eyes. I do like the imagination used as it relates to these animals and their human personality traits, these characters in a nutshell are very believable [I hasten to add if this film was real,] for an example we have animals that feel comfortable around water, participating in water sports and other animals participating in sports which are best suited for their attributes.

This film has even taken into consideration, some characters or animals which can maybe cross-over from different backgrounds such as water to land or sometimes including animals that maybe slightly out of their depths, but to be fair the audience can see that these animals have trained for these Olympic Games.

Music: there are many different ways that this film uses music, all I can say is this; it is a consistent theme and it is something you can either enjoy it or get along with it or you will get eventually irritated by it.

Comedy flavours: good-natured throughout.

This film receives: 90% approval, excellent and it is one of those film titles that has earned this expression "You need to see this film at least once in your lifetime."

I should clarify something, when I say in other reviews, that it took me two or three sittings that means I had to have a long pause [out of boredom] or stop the film, that is not the same as if I paused the film, because even though I might like a particular project I may have had to pause it for some fair reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment