Sunday 16 July 2017

XXX: Return of Xander Cage 2017 by AverageMansReviews

XXX: Return of Xander Cage 2017 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is terrible; the only things I liked about this title are as follows, the very late stages of this adventure, there is this incredibly brief conversation between two characters that has great substance and meaning [that is all I can say about it, because I don't want to give too much away,] the returning characters and one new character.

Comedy flavours/Sex or Sexual elements: the comedy flavours are tedious and if they were funny I missed the joke, because I didn't laugh once. The sex or sexual elements are boring, ever so boring in fact they are very irritating.

Action sequences/Special-effects: they offer very little in the way of variety; here is just a very small list of things for you to look out for; the background music is easy to notice [the background music for me is like nails on a chalkboard,] weapons being used, explosions and I think you get the picture, these action sequences are uninspiring. Now moving on to the special-effects, I don't like them so how can I put this; as it relates to the special-effects of any description used in this project is just no, no, a big no from my perspective.

New characters: now minus a very short-term new character in one or two scenes, the rest of the newcomers are a waste of time and in some cases their character developments are so weak that after getting through the first section of this project, it was just getting so painful to watch this film title, I felt either very little for these characters or nothing for these characters depending on which character was on screen at that specific time.

This film receives: 10% approval, the returning characters and the short-term new character is the reason why this film gets into double figures of approval. Now before I wrap-up this review, I should just point out there are some other elements of this project I didn't like, but as everyone should know by now, I don't discuss every little detail of every project I see, but in the interest of balance let me put it this way, if I had my way I would not be seeing this film again anytime soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment