Friday, 25 September 2026

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW All Out 2026 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW All Out 2026 by AverageMansReviews

"Hangman" Adam Page and Brodido's: Brody King & the ROH World Champion Bandido vs. Champs Swerve Strickland and The New Level's: Austin Creed & Kofi [with Prince Nana;] Trios Match for the AEW World Trios Championship: now clearly I don't know the actual order of this card, but if I am correct here; this match should be a banger to start this night/event on

Triangle of Madness': Thekla vs. Willow Nightingale; Singles Match to determine the #1 contender to the AEW Women's World Championship at WrestleDream: it really needs to be Thekla really needs to go over here, because she has became someone that needs to be on the card, I think we are getting to the point where having her stablemates comes down to interfere is now harming her, I'm not saying they have to split up [they are an excellent unit,] I'm just saying do it sparingly and by all means if she wants to use heel tactics and strategies that is fine

Darby Allin & Steven Borden vs. the Don Callis Family's: Kevin Knight & Kyle Fletcher [with Don Callis;] Tag Team Match to determine the #1 contenders to the AEW World Tag Team Championship: I can clearly see Borden turning heel on Allin at some point in this match slot, based on some of promos that Borden has been giving lately such as something to the effect of winning these championships just like a his father [Sting] did with Allin, has a very strong odour of resentment or could very easily turn that way after this match slot, which if I am correct it is way too early to do this feud, Borden needs more time to learn about wrestling as a wrestler, so even though I have suggested it in this content, I want to make it crystal clear it is way too early to do this

Divine Dominion's: Megan Bayne & Lena Kross vs. Champs The Brawling Birds': Alex Windsor & Jamie Hayter; Chicago Street Fight the AEW Women's World Tag Team Championship: this stipulation is usually designed to keep both or all competitors in this stipulation looking strong regardless of the result, but at the same time I can't see the champions losing here, it just feels way too soon.

Tommaso Ciampa vs. Champ the Don Callis Family's: Kazuchika Okada [with Don Callis;] Singles Match for the AEW International Championship: where I can actually see the championship changing hands.

The Death Riders': Pac vs. Champ Andrade El Ídolo; Singles Match for the AEW National Championship: even though would be fantastic to see Pac win a AEW individual championship; it won't be happening on this night, but at some point down the line it would be nice to see Pac pick up a singles championship.

FTR's: Cash Wheeler & Dax Harwood [with Stokey Hathaway] vs. The Young Bucks': Matt & Nick Jackson vs. Champs; Cage and Cope's: Christian Cage & Adam Copeland; Three-Way Ladder Match for the AEW World Tag Team Championship: I really well and truly don't see these championships going anywhere soon, so this will be a situation of storylines coming out of this match, which in that case I can see the trios champions crashing the party with Prince Nana and probably screwing FTR out of these championships, consequently the champions retain here making an argument that including the trios champions that they all want the tag team champions with the championships on the line at AEW WrestleDream.

TBA vs. the CMLL World Women's Champion/Champ  Persephone [with Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D;] Singles Match for the AEW TBS Championship; This will be an open challenge [excluding Hyan, Maya World, and Thunder Rosa:] this championship isn't going anywhere in fact the doctor is going to ensure that it doesn't go anywhere with some kind of interference.

The AEW Continental Champion the Death Riders': Jon Moxley [with Marina Shafir] vs. Champ Will Osprey; Singles Match for the AEW World Championship: I don't see this championship going nowhere, but at the same time at some point they are going to want to rematch this match, so at the last minute I expect there to be a debut or a return to divert Moxley into a new feud to then come back and do this later, so in essence Moxley and Osprey stay strong here and now, but also laid the groundwork for later or if it wasn't someone debuting [Ilja Dragunov: yes please as I already know he has already signed with AEW earlier this month] or returning I wouldn't mind putting Jay White in this spot/role and I would want it to be just him here so that we can have that out of nowhere run through angle as in come in from one side hit the Blade Runner and leave on the other side throughout the crowd, being chased by Shafir leaving Osprey to be confused with what has just happened as he didn't see it, but he picks up the W/retain. 

So as you can probably tell I don't see many championships changing hands, but feuds progressions absolutely.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment