Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Seven Snipers 2026 by AverageMansReviews

Seven Snipers 2026 by AverageMansReviews


Review Time

Warning: there is flashing effects/colourful effects/shooting/stabbing/impaling/torture/domestic terrorism/terrorism/burning/medical and yes there may be some censored adult language references in this content.

What was the point of this hot steam of manure being made?: The Dragon [Tim Roth:] a terrorist has come searching for something that partly belongs to him and he will kill anyone that stand in his way.

Generally speaking: the storyline/script is not the problem as you will find out throughout this content; but it is very much a situation based film; this basically means anything before this or after this we want to see a lot of it, if at all; we get some exposition on the character developments as it relates to previous events and that is it as it relates to anything outside of this very quickly escalating situation, the framework and pacing of this 88 minutes film is good; as it knows what it is going and just gets on with proceedings; but man and I will discuss this in more later on... but man some of these performances are insufferable; it's just one of those moments where I wish I could press the fastforward button.

Action and art; bow and arrow practice, some kind of tractor, a vehicle slipping in the opening section and much later this final showdown; the vehicle slipping or burning is artistically good as well.

Character developments and performances; they were clearly going for the tried and tested character developments to fit in with this hostile situation which is one thing, but the problem comes from we have three distinctive performance levels mixture between; good, okay, don't give up your day job and oh my god please tell me this isn't your day job? Because if it is you would be better flipping burgers at McDonald's then actually as a performer; just to give you some broad examples; if my daughter was this dumb I would want a DNA test for sure and there is 3 sniper characters that are embarrassing to call themselves snipers; because I am aware of the society we currently live in; in 2026 so I should point out that it fits the equality act really well; one Caucasian man, one African American man and one Caucasian woman trying to be a different nationality.

This film receives: 1/10, this film is poor; to be brutally honest if you are a fan of Roth... then by all means go and watch this film as the person that I watch some of this content with said and I agree with them; but if he wasn't in this film, they wouldn't have watched it, but other than Roth this film is pig's manure.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment