Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Average Extra of: VIOLENT NIGHT 2 Official Trailer (2026) David Harbour: My Reaction by AverageMansReviews

Average Extra of: VIOLENT NIGHT 2 Official Trailer (2026) David Harbour: My Reaction by AverageMansReviews

Related content: Violent Night 2022 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/06/violent-night-2022-by-averagemansreviews.html

Warning: usually I put a descriptive list of what this in this case trailer broadly speaking as in it; but as it relates to this product, all I will say is; the content of this trailer [I should imagine the other trailers have a similar approach and flavour;] there is flashing effects/colourful effects, but more importantly though the contents of this trailer ranges from mature themes to adult themes throughout including but not limited to the potential insinuation or suggestion of cannibalism.

My reaction: I have just finished watching the 282 second trailer; in short Santa Claus [David Harbour:] because of previous events he has now been put on the naughty list, consequently stripped of his powers and now has to work in a mall.

Well if you thought the first instalment was bouncing off the wall chaos; you haven't seen anything yet; they have quite clearly turned up everything to fall volume and to make sure it can't be turned down, they have broken the volume switch; be it action with dark art with comedy mixed in; but based on this trailer; this film does feel like much more of a Christmas film than its predecessor; so it is going to be lots of fun to see how this sequel works out and this time the wife comes to town as well.

My prediction for this film is: 8/10, hopefully it can get something higher, I just like to give myself a little bit of wiggle room, so I don't look like a completed idiot if it backfires on, hopefully not; but you never know and this sequel hits cinemas 04/12/2026.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment