Thursday 29 August 2024

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Bash in Berlin 2024 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Bash in Berlin 2024 by AverageMansReviews

Warning/just a heads up/Speculation: at one point or another I will be using a softer/censored adult language references and speculating.

Bianca Belair & Jade Cargill vs. Champs The Unholy Union's: Alba Fyre & Isla Dawn; Tag Team Match for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship: my pick is The Unholy Union's: Alba Fyre & Isla Dawn. Well based on a future Premium Live Event taking place on Saturday 05/10/2024 [I will be discussing later on in this content;] it is inevitable that they are going to split up Belair and Cargill in some way or another or definitely indicate that is where we are heading.

The Terror Twin's: Damian Priest & Rhea Ripley vs. The Judgment Day's: Dominik Mysterio & the WWE World Women's Champion Liv Morgan; Mixed Tag Team Match: my pick is Dominik Mysterio & Liv Morgan. Basically, because even though I have said basically I still have a lot to say, they will win here by more than likely interference from their stable mates, that is a bit of a give me let's be honest. But after the match itself, maybe a male wrestling will come down to somewhat even the numbers, to speculation set up a match at WWE Bad Blood [Saturday 05/10/2024;] between Finn Bálor & Carlito vs. Damian Priest & this individual; Tag Team Street Fight if Bálor or Priest win they can name their stipulation of their match at WWE Crown Jewel 2024 and/or Ripley could challenge Morgan to a Ladder Match at WWE Bad Blood where if Ripley wins she gets an opportunity at Morgan's championship and gets to name the stipulation at WWE Crown Jewel, but if Morgan wins Ripley has to go to the back of the queue and start from scratch and Morgan doesn't have to wrestle at WWE Crown Jewel 2024.

CM Punk vs. Drew McIntyre; Strap Match: my pick is CM Punk. Because simply put and this is just speculation; but this feud isn't ending here, you see I had the idea that they would finish probably finish this feud at WWE Bad Blood and I can pretty much speculated which stipulation will be used you see I looked up this event name and I found something very useful Badd Blood: In Your House 1997; where we had The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels; Hell In A Cell Match to determine the #1 contender to the WWF Championship at Survivor Series and roughly 27 years later, they may want to pay some kind of homage to this by booking this match stipulation for Punk and McIntyre, which if this is the case this is something I can get invested in to be fair to the WWE.

Kevin Owens vs. Champ Cody Rhodes; Singles Match for the Undisputed WWE Championship: my pick is Cody Rhodes. I don't have too much to say here other than Rhodes is retain here, of what I have seen which full disclosure is very little this championship reign has been very boring, if I was to be brutally honest what was the point of taking it off Reigns? And some of the out there are now thinking why stop there tell us what you really think? Okay I will it is weird for me to say this, but it does feel like that Rhodes' reign as champion has become a stopgap for I don't know someone better to return [Reigns or someone else] or someone new just take it off Rhodes.

Randy Orton vs. Champ Imperium's: King Walter; Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship; If Orton wins the championship, he will be transferred to Raw and Gunther will be transferred to SmackDown: my pick is King Walter. Likewise I don't have much to say here other than please WWE don't fudge this up like you did at WWE King and Queen of the Ring when these two competitors last did the wrestling on a Premium Live Eventand yes I know they probably did this to build into this match up, but in this case it wasn’t even close thing was it? As in Orton’s shoulder was very much off the mat, all I am saying is they could have done it much better anyway, I’m just talking about the execution and not how we got here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment