Friday 30 August 2024

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for NXT No Mercy 2024 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for NXT No Mercy 2024 by AverageMansReviews

Jaida Parker vs. Champ Roxanne Perez; Singles Match for the NXT Women's Championship: my pick is Roxanne Perez. Simply put; this championship isn't going anywhere soon.

Wendy Choo vs. Champ Kelani Jordan; Singles for the WWE Women's North American Championship: my pick is Kelani Jordan. As this is the inaugural championship run this championship likewise isn't going anywhere soon.

The D'Angelo Family's: Tony D’Angelo [with Channing "Stacks" Lorenzo, Luca Crusifino & Adriana Rizzo] vs. Champ Oba Femi; Singles Match for the NXT North American Championship: my pick is Oba Femi. He is going to demolish this stable, I mean I get as in his progression, but it is a shame that it has become at the expense of a cornerstone of this brand of modern times in The D'Angelo Family.

Chase University's: Andre Chase & Ridge Holland [with Duke Hudson, Riley Osborne & Thea Hail] vs. Champs Nathan Frazer & Axiom; Tag Team Match for the NXT Tag Team Championship: my pick is Chase University's: Andre Chase & Ridge Holland as Holland has been a member of the stable since on my research May 2024, maybe it would be a good idea to consolidate him in there with giving them/him these championship.Update Sunday; it has just come to my attention that the champions where vice versa in this match slot so I apologise for my mistake.

Representing TNA: The Rascalz: Zachary Wentz vs. Representing NXT: Wes Lee; Singles Match: my pick is Wes Lee. I should heavily point out I could be and I am heavily speculating, this feels like one of those occasions where perhaps  Trey Miguel, could turn against Wentz and join Lee as they were old stablemates as well in the stable The Rascalz.

Representing TNA: Joe Hendry vs. Representing NXT: Champion Ethan Page; Singles Match for the NXT Championship with Trick William as special guest referee: my pick is Ethan Page. I do expect Williams to accidentally hit Page to do similarities on how Page won the championship; that kind of presentation to set up a rematch between these two competitors.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment