Sunday 7 July 2024

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for NXT Heatwave 2024 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for NXT Heatwave 2024 by AverageMansReviews

Wes Lee vs. Champ Oba Femi Last Chance Match for the NXT North American Championship Since Femi won, Lee can never challenge for the title for as long as Femi is champion: my pick is Oba Femi. [I know this has already happened; in short I completely missed this event as in I didn't know it was happening, so that is why everything is going to be brief because even though this event is happening now I haven't seen any other results, but however in this case my opinion would have still been the same as I don't see this championship going anywhere any time soon.]

Chase University's: Andre Chase & Duke Hudson [with Riley Osborne & Thea Hail] vs. Champs Nathan Frazer & Axiom; Tag Team Match for the NXT Tag Team Championship: my pick is Chase University's: Andre Chase & Duke Hudson. Time for a championship drop here.

Sol Ruca vs. Champ Kelani Jordan; Singles for the WWE Women's North American Championship: my pick is Kelani Jordan. Because she is the inaugural championship holder here, this championship run will be at minimum of decent length in time. So this championship isn't going anywhere any time soon, very similar to the men's version it has to be said but for different reasons; one is built or is being built as an unstoppable machine whilst the other in this case as I have already said is that inaugural holder which is important for the legacy of this championship.

Lola Vice vs. Champ Roxanne Perez; Singles Match for the NXT Women's Championship: my pick is Roxanne Perez. In this situation this championship run has just got going so I have nothing more to say here.

Je'Von Evans vs. Ethan Page vs. Shawn Spears vs. Champ Trick William; Fatal Four-Way Match for the NXT Championship: my pick is Shawn Spears. Please WWE/NXT put this championship on at least one ex-AEW wrestlers [Ethan Page.] I am happy with my pick, I have just come for Spears as he is noticeably older and it would be nice before he leaves his boots in the middle of the ring [as a sign of retirement] for him to actually hold a championship.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment