Friday 3 May 2024

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Backlash France 2024 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Backlash France 2024 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up/Speculation: now just so it saves me from repeating myself; I think this card is nothing more than a glorified house show card, based on minus one these championships are not going anywhere and because there has been a faction/stable shift around I don't see them losing either so everything is pretty much predictable and it isn't like they have a more, so much more of a lucrative wrestling event coming up at the end of this month King and Queen of the Ring 2024 live from the Middle East, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Saturday 25/05/2024, I can tell you they will get a much better card in comparison and at one point or another I will be using opinion or speculation

Bianca Belair & Jade Cargill vs. Champs Damage CTRL: The Kabuki Warriors: Asuka & Kairi Sane [with Dakota Kai:] Tag Team Match for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships: my pick is Bianca Belair & Jade Cargill. Okay this match will be good, but I can't be the only one thinking what is the point of Damage CTRL anymore? We never really saw them at their best and if they lose here where do they go from here? I know god I know I will get some form of comment after this, because the WWE universe have nothing else better to do with their lives generally speaking. But this is just another case of wasted potential as it relates to this unit of Damage CTRL.

Jey Uso vs. Champ The Judgement Day's Damian Priest [with Finn Bálor & JD McDonagh;] Singles Match for the WWE Heavyweight Championship: my pick is Damian Priest. Yes once again this will be is solidly good match, I am as you can clearly see expecting some form of dusty finish and this won't be the only dusty finish.

Naomi vs. Tiffany Stratton vs. Champ Bayley; Triple Threat Match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship: my pick is Bayley. I can also tell you that Naomi is probably going to take the pin, to reserve Tiffany Stratton vs. Bayley probably for a showdown at this Middle East event for the championship. But you have to really wonder why Naomi came back to the WWE? Yes I am fully aware of her family connections, but outside of the WWE she was on the right road to be absolutely massive in the world of wrestling, the more the WWE apparently changes, the more they stay the same punishing performers for leaving them; my opinion.

Randy Orton & Kevin Owens vs. The Bloodline: Solo Sikoa & Tama Tonga [with Paul Heyman;] Tag Team Match: my pick is Solo Sikoa & Tama Tonga. Basically since Sikoa has been situated as leader, they would need someone new to take over is interference/enforcer role, so what I am suggesting here is don't be too surprised if we see another family related wrestler.

AJ Styles vs. Champ Cody Rhodes; Singles Match for the WWE Undisputed Championship: my pick is Cody Rhodes. For the last time yes I expect this to be a good match, but I can only see a dusty finish where someone casts Styles this championship, not to help Rhodes, but to mess with Styles, if you want them to have a guess I would suggest LA Knight, just to get him on the card and make an appearance.

On a quick side note: I will be on the lookout or anything other for any references to Star Wars as it is Star Wars Day on the day of this event being Saturday 04/05/2024

 

No comments:

Post a Comment