Monday 19 February 2024

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWE Elimination Chamber 2017 12/02/2017 Match 1 Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWE Elimination Chamber 2017 12/02/2017 Match 1 Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

On rotation/Disclaimer/Just a heads up at one point I will just be saying it as it is: after this pay-per-view we are heading into WCW and full disclosure I wasn't planning to look at this pay-per-view, but the tragic passing of Wyndham Rotunda a.k.a. Bray Wyatt and his many forms on 24/08/2023 very much changed that and not forgetting also on this card we get to see Jonathan Huber a.k.a. Luke Harper in the WWE and Mr. Brodie Lee in All Elite Wrestling that has also tragically died on 26/12/2020 to I mean this respectfully I don't particularly want to do this pay-per-view, because I would prefer them to be still with us, but how things are I will do this to honour them and on a quick side note as this topic when this was first being dictated on Friday 06/10/2023 and tribalism seems to be a hot topic lately because it is getting out of hand. How can I put this nicely; you can shove your tribalism up your posterior, when it comes to; individually or together two good people losing their lives at relatively young ages Rotunda 36 and Lee 41 with life books left unwritten and their families, friends and anyone else left with a gaping hole and memories not created, it should put this so-called tribalism into perspective of in comparison a grain of salt; so I will finish this like this; “Follow the buzzards, ” "It's Friday. You know what that means" and let the lantern light your way members of The Wyatt Family, you may be gone but never forgotten.

Warning: there is flashing effects/colourful effects

Match/Stipulation: "The Lass-kicker" Becky Lynch vs. Mickie James: Singles Match

Match Attributes:

Match Quality: 7/10

Match Slot Storyline: 7/10

Crowd Participation: 7/10

On Commentary: Tom Phillips, John "Bradshaw" Layfield, Mauro Ranallo & David Otunga 5/10

Satisfying Conclusion: 6/10

Recommend Watch: 6/10

Match Total: 38/60 - this match/match slot is good.

Comments: all I can say here is; I hope this doesn't set the tone for the rest of this pay-per-view, because if it does this pay-per-view is going to be really hard work, I just realised that this is incredibly awkward as well and yes I know I am being cryptic, but I honestly will explain more in the other version, but as it goes for the wrestling it is a solid opening to this pay-per-view, if you want to know any more please go over to the Spoiler Alarm Version.

No comments:

Post a Comment