Friday 19 January 2024

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins out of WWE WrestleMania 40/2024? by AverageMansReviews

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins out of WWE WrestleMania 40/2024? by AverageMansReviews

Warning Disclaimer/Speculation: I am not a medical professional

This is bad news: it has now came to light after Rollins had successfully defended his championship against Jinder Mahal on Raw on Monday 15/01/2024; Rollins had picked up some injuries; torn MCL and a partially torn meniscus; on a little bit of research and because I watch sports, I have a rough idea that one or both of these injuries depending on the grade take some time to heal, without spreading false information my point here is simply this; we will/would be extremely lucky to see him at WWE WrestleMania 40/2024, I just say this because I know wrestlers will push themselves to come back for a special occasion as this regardless if they can stand on both legs or not. But not to contradict myself hopefully his wife [Becky Lynch] and his medical people would not suggest this and the WWE medical staff won't clear him. Because I have one thing in going through my mind and that was when Cody Rhodes vs. Seth Rollins in that Hell In A Cell Match from the self titled pay-per-view in 2022 [05/06/2022] where Rhodes shouldn't have been anywhere near in any ring whatsoever, because he was clearly carrying an injury with the massive bruise, it was clear to see.

So my suggestion is; make the Men's Royal Rumble Match to crown a new WWE World Heavyweight Champion; they can take on Punk at WrestleMania, I mean I am just trying to make lemonade out of lemons here, but for storytelling purposes  Finn Bálor would be a good pick because he had a feud with Rollins in 2023 for this championship and Punk vs. Bálor for this championship at the biggest stage in all of wrestling would be an excellent match, where Punk goes over here and on top of that when Rollins comes back, we can use this as a character development as he goes a little bit mad staying at home watching the two people he doesn't like wrestling for the championship he never lost. But moving on And toward the end of WWE Royal Rumble we have Roman Reigns after successfully defending his championship, have him doing a promo like I have no challenges for WrestleMania have his cousin Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson appear on the screen or in person and this event finishes leaving everything on a question-mark.

But back to present times; let's hope Seth Rollins has a speedy recovery and very finally the only reason I have used a question-mark in the title is because I have no idea what is going to happen, but as you can tell from this content I can speculate on what action the WWE will take.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment