Friday 19 January 2024

Power Rangers Zeo [Season 1,] Episode 12: Instrument of Destruction by AverageMansReviews

Power Rangers Zeo [Season 1,] Episode 12: Instrument of Destruction by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there is flashing effects/colourful effects/other effects/transformation/robotics/shooting/short-circuiting

Who is this mystery musician?:  Storyline, Art, Action and Character [Character developments;] basically;  Prince Sprocket puts it to his father and King; King Mondo to kidnap/enslave this mystery musician for basically a joint Birthday present for their Queen/mother and wife Queen Machina But The Zeo Rangers might have something to say about that. I like the whole Phantom of the Opera very slight interpretation of this hooded cloak and runaway thing. I can't tell you too much about the character developments based on the mystery aspect; it is something simple yet very effective, but it is a beautiful character developments lesson for everyone be it in the 1990's or when this content was first created in 2023 or/and beyond; it shows real development and as I have already referenced real substance that anyone can relate to.

This episode receives: 10/10, this episode is top-notch entertainment; this episode has so much going on, in one way or another, yes in this episode I didn't want to focus on one aspect of it, I was thinking I would just point this out to cover my back and as I have already made reference made reference to; it has a timeless message

 

No comments:

Post a Comment