Friday 30 June 2023

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Money In The Bank 2023 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Money In The Bank 2023 by AverageMansReviews

To be honest: the more and more I hear about this event, the more I just don't like it and really not looking forward to it, because of the general unhappiness about creative I keep hearing and consequently the quick changes. I may as well say it now, at best this is just going to be a run-of-the-mill wrestling event from the wrestling promotion that goes through the motions and is generally speaking going to be anywhere near the quality of WWE Clash at the Castle 2022 and very quickly these matches are in the wrong order, because I accidentally took some of these matches in the wrong order, we only know the real order on the night of this event or any event. Additional: well I was mediocre about this event, but based on what I am just found out on Friday 30/06/2023 I think this event is at best going to be disappointing been announced that Brock Lesnar will be at this event as well.

 Matt Riddle vs. Champ Imperium's Walter [with Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci;] Singles Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship: my pick is Imperium's Walter [with Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci.] Well as we should all know this has the potential to be the match of the night, because both of these competitors in one way or another used the hard style of professional wrestling. I should imagine that this trio is going to have a beat down of Riddle after this match, but wait here comes the WWE Tag Team Champions Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn come down to do the save.

Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez vs. Champ Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler; Tag Team Match for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships: my pick is Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler. This is another match/slot I don't care for. Now because of the modern world we live in a need to clarify it isn't for sexist reasons, it is just every time I have seen Rousey wrestle since her return, I get the feeling she is only putting half her posterior into it and yes I am aware she basically demanded to have these championships, to build something with the women's tag team division, so if this is the case it would be nice if you put her entire posterior into it. It should be noted that I have so much more time for Baszler, she seemed to have gotten her head around this wrestling business and in my honest opinion, she should be in contention for any women's singles championships and not here, everyone knows I like tag team wrestling, but even I know she is capable of so much more than being at this level when as I have already indicated she should be in the main event picture of wherever she wants to be in any wrestling promotion.

The Judgement Day's Finn Bálor [with Damien Priest] vs. Champ Seth Rollins: Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: my pick is Seth Rollins. I mean end of story moving on; I mean what did you want me to say? Yes this match is going to be good, but and I am very much aware that wins and losses don't matter within this company, but at the same time Bálor recent times has been built up to be seen as a challenger, so yes they are just going off his name which has some credibility and these two wrestlers history of WWE SummerSlam 2016 the inaugural WWE Universal Championship Singles Match. But back to 2023 there is going to be a mishap between Priest and Bálor to cost him this championship opportunity, to continue the friction between these two members.

Ricochet vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. LA Knight vs. LWO's Santos Escobar vs. The Brawling Brutes' Butch vs. The Judgement Day's Damian Priest vs. Logan Paul; Money in the Bank Ladder Match for a Men's Championship Match Contract: my pick is Logan Paul. I have heard the rumours that Paul is just being used as a smokescreen for Knight pick up this opportunity. But to be brutally honest I can't trust this hierarchy especially when Mr. McMahon is very much back in control of creative, so I do believe that Paul is going to win here just to then set up another Middle Eastern date with Reigns at some point down the line for the WWE Universal Championship. I mean I haven't seen too much on Knight, but he does have a look and feel of a main event guy, so maybe it wouldn't be a good idea for him to win now anyway, either option he is probably going to lose anyway either the inaugural WWE Heavyweight Champion Rollins or Reigns aren't losing any time soon, so if there are any fans of Knight reading this? All I am basically saying is I would like to protect him, by not putting him in this position in the first place, as long as he has a good showing in this match/match slot for now that is good. Well things get more and more incredibly difficult, because if Paul doesn't win here, I know who will Lesnar. I mean for roughly about a week now all I have heard is there is growing tension between Mr McMahon and Triple H. over creative control where H doesn't want Paul to win and now from out of nowhere we have Lesnar back on the scene, I can guarantee you one thing Knight for sure isn't winning this; this year. I am okay with Lesnar doing something else on this card, but I don't really need to remind you that in short Lesnar won this contract and for those wrestling fans that weren't into wrestling at this time, he wasn't even booked in the match/match slot as in advertised, so yes he actually won this opportunity and he wasn't officially advertised to be in the match, so I am speculating here, but making a valid point also; if Paul or Lesnar win here we know full well who is backing control of creative. Actually us experienced wrestling fans know when it comes down to Mr McMahon and someone; it is usually 9.5 times out of 10 that it is Mr. McMahon that gets his way, by the way if you are wondering about the 0.5 it is where Mr. McMahon still gets his own way, it is just the other person has got him to go for the less worse option.

LWO's Zelina Vega vs. Becky Lynch vs. Zoey Stark vs. Damage CTRL's Bayley &/vs. Iyo Sky vs. Trish Stratus; Money in the Bank Ladder Match for a Women's Championship Match Contract: my pick is Trish Stratus. Because I know who is very much back in creative control, everybody knows Mr McMahon has short-term vision including the fact how much he loves to screw with the WWE fan base. So don't be too surprised if Asuka's WWE Women's Championship run comes to an abrupt end sometime at WWE SummerSlam 2023 with the assistance from Zoe Starks and yes I don't watch WWE TV programming, but could we just hurry up this splitting up angle of Damage CTRL? I mean I don't want them to split up but as far as I'm concerned this is another faction that has had so much wasted potential like SAnitY [even though there has been some talk a while ago now that they may be bringing the group back in some capacity, but I should point out that the talking about this unit have calm down and gone quiet.]

Cody Rhodes vs. The Judgement Day's Dominik Mysterio [with the Women's World Champion Rhea Ripley;] Singles Match: my pick is frankly I don't care, because this is just stupid booking, because you can't have anyone lose here. I know they are trying to do this year-long narrative of Rhodes overcoming adversity, but also trying to keep him from. I mean losing to Brock Lesnar is one thing, it is respectable to lose and beat him, but here there is only two sensible ways out Ripley causes distraction and a quick roll up or something to that effect or the rest of The Judgement Day come down to the ring and cause the destruction or the match to be thrown out. But whatever happens Rhodes cannot win here, meaning I know he could and should, but it would make the Judgement Day look really stupid so based on that I am hoping Dominik Mysterio [with the Women's World Champion Rhea Ripley] pick up the W here. So Lesnar I am speculating now he will be showing up here to basically set up Rhodes vs. Lesnar at WWE SummerSlam 2023 which I am okay with that. But if it is the other I will be very unhappy and let's be honest the worst-case scenarios this event basically being to situate Lesnar to do both things. I have just realised this is how they are going to get out of this booking decision to have Lesnar interfere consequently offering some protection to her everyone involved in this match/match slot, I mean I should have seen this coming, it is one of the most oldest tricks in the wrestling outlay playbook.

The uncomfortable fact which of what I have seen online of Raw Monday 27/06/2023 is they are now acknowledging the fact that Ripley as the World Woman's Champion is now becoming a side piece; I am making reference to Lynch's dialogue exchange with Ripley [and just to cover my back I saw this from a video clip.] I mean this is so annoying, Ripley was one of the most hottest talents within this company and they are just throwing all of this potential away, talk about unnecessarily cooling somebody down, give it another four weeks and whatever momentum Ripley had if it continues this way at minimum I would say it has most definitely stalled or worse gone.

The Usos: Jey & Jimmy Uso vs. the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa [with Paul Heyman] vs. The Usos: Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso; "Bloodline Civil War" Tag Team Match: my pick is the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa [with Paul Heyman.] Yes this match is hopefully going to be excellent, but this is also about story progression and to stop Jey and Jimmy receiving more of a beat down, their version of a wise man comes into the ring and just slowly walks over and suggests Jey and Jimmy slowly walks backwards and exits the ring and The Bloodline will allow this to happen just this once, because they can't believe who it is; it is Jey and Jimmy's father Rikishi [but I hope he uses another of his wrestling names "Make a Difference" Fatu, to just put over the seriousness of this civil war, because Rikishi is mostly associated with a good fun time and I know they turned him heel under the name of Rikishi at some point, but my choice of stage name is more appropriate for this time. For the wrestling assurers I know this gimmick didn't last long of Rikishi's basically he was of the model of a good guy basically telling kids don't do this or whatever. Basically in this case I want him to basically be a maturer version of this character and basically start telling the truth, about this entire situation and nothing is off limits including his children. Incidentally if you go and look for a version of this character from 1995, I don't mean this character as I have already indicated a maturer version, where in his promos he just lays everything down every he talks [if it isn’t him I suspect it will be in somebody to back up Jey and Jimmy in their work of need, but it will be ending character into this feud.]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment