Wednesday 14 December 2022

Mandy Rose Released from the WWE in 2022 by AverageMansReview

Mandy Rose Released from the WWE in 2022 by AverageMansReview

I have to say I find this whole situation laughable, yes before I continue I should point out I am on the side of Mandy Rose. It is true I don't know what is in a WWE contract be it a WWE or an NXT contract through and through a no little bits and pieces and yes I do understand that the WWE have been doing this whole PG 13 era [started in 2008 to ongoing] and they obviously have sponsors and other people of this nature to keep happy. Which goes against the content which Mandy Rose was putting out [adult content on her Brand Army page] which breaks her contract, which is okay meaning okay I get it, I'm just going to say that once more I get it.

But now the WWE have opened a can of worms as far as I'm concerned, because technically 99.9% of the time minus the Middle East the wrestlers themselves are seen on their product, isn't there an element of sexiness to them in fact didn't the twitter universe go into meltdown over just a couple days ago Austin Theory and Mia Yim having a picture taken from what seems to be the quality of a WWE photographer [and on a quick side note there is nothing wrong with this picture it is just either to friends or colleagues having fun, in fact it proves my point that people took this picture to be sexually suggestive and it has been said  Mia Yim was accused of cheating on her husband AEW's Keith Lee. As a single man as of this content in his late, late, late 30s again there is nothing wrong with this picture and if you are secure in your relationships you wouldn't read this into this picture and without known this husband-and-wife I am sure they are very secure and happy in their marriage, so stop being a complete heel about this picture and just to finish off here Mia Yim has deactivated her account on twitter.]

The problems I have with this entire situation is very simple; if it benefits the WWE as in they had control over this platform [I know they wouldn't but it is still a valid point, let's not forget just last year the WWE wanted control over their wrestlers outside of the WWE platforms because they realised they could make more money off their wrestlers and their characters,] here is a great idea actually pay Mandy Rose more money, I know there is always a case of she could still want to do this kind of thing and that is her choice[ but she knows what the risks would be i.e. release from this company,] but of what I have heard she has been killing it in a good sense down there at NXT as their women's champion including Toxic Attraction I have only seen one of her matches and it was at NXT Halloween Havoc 2022 against Alba Fyre for her championship.

If it so happens you are having a problem with what I am actually saying about if it benefits the WWE they will do it, could this be also said about their women wrestling in the Middle East having to abide by their customs and religious means for large sums of money, it is funny that anything is possible for this company as long as money is somewhere in the mix.

Speaking of money it has been indicated by Mr McMahon that he wants to make a return to the WWE, I want to make this crystal clear I want to highlight he has indicated and nothing more and in fairness and balance it has been unanimous that no one wants him back in the WWE, but if by some miracle he comes back in any capacity, it doesn't look good anyway by any stretch of the imagination. But as it relates to this particular case they have just released somebody for being highly sexual just to have a highly sexual misconduct figure within the company again coming up with his usual rubbish of sex sells. I have no doubt at some point we will see Mandy Rose pop up somewhere I would like to see her in AEW, because she is a TV ready character [whatever her character is next] and they could do with her TV ready abilities.

I guess there is only one way I could finish this content and that is saying this and I know I have referenced it already, but it is a fantastic point to leave on; if the WWE were making money off Mandy Rose we wouldn't be in this situation, so as I said earlier I find this whole situation laughable.

No comments:

Post a Comment