Wednesday 7 September 2022

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 43 by AverageMansReview

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 43 by AverageMansReview

WWE: this is the first time ever I think since I have been doing a series of blogs intermittently I have nothing to say here.

All Elite Wrestling: straight off the bat I would like to send my best wishes to Malakai Black I don't deal or try not to deal in rumours or speculation, but if it is down to his frustration within the company which I get to be fair or his personal life possibly mental well-being I don't know, but whatever the case may be used looks to be stepping away from wrestling for the foreseeable future, but whatever the case may be I hope you reconnect with yourself.

Now unfortunately this is where I am going to completely change the tone of this Volume. Even though all of this really kicked off on Sunday 09/09/2022 if you are wanting to know more on it here is the previous Volume The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 42 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2022/09/the-building-of-wwe-vs-all-elite.html considering I have had people on twitter today The Elite sides, the actual reality is you can't defend either side, yes on one hand I have been very open and said I am paraphrasing here I don't want CM Punk in AEW, because of his financial contract and the potential for him to drop a pipe bomb at any time, is a risk I wouldn't have taken. But on the other hand he has been relatively good and I have grown to respect him a little, because the only thing that was and is funny about this entire situation is to begin with he has done nothing wrong, meaning The Elite and the EVP [Executive Vice Presidents] of Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks; Matt and Nick Jackson] with Hangman Adam Page started in one way or another on Punk, so Punk being who he is didn't take too kindly to this which eventually spilled over on Sunday. So throughout the day Wednesday 07/09/2022 we have seen suspensions left and right for everybody involved in this situation.

Now tonight Tony Kahn their chief of this company and other roles, will appear tonight to address the AEW World Championship which Punk has only recently won back, but there are four possible outcomes he is reinjured [because of his match on Sunday] or he is suspended or they are working on how to get him released in a TV sense or he is gone or done from the company as I speak I very quickly want to state that this is partially speculation meaning TK has had a meeting with Punk a meeting today so one of these outcomes will be true. The second part of TK addressed tonight concerns the AEW Trios Tag Team Championships as the EVPs had been suspended as of today likewise this is speculation on my part, but I am guessing they had been stripped of these championships which if Punk wasn't injured or suspended or out of the door maybe I would have considered letting him keep his championship [Additional information just found out five seconds after putting this up originally, Punk has a serious injury.] Because he didn't physically start this rumble, but unlike the AEW roster I will stick up for TK and say and by the looks of it, he could be having enough of this entire situation so why shouldn't he make an example out of his biggest assets within his company. Because I like TK, yes there are some things that he is learning and sometimes getting wrong, but he is on a learning curve and we need people like TK in the industry to be a businessman but also a fan and where I found out this information about TK addressing things was from their official twitter account and TK official account.

I really still like AEW as a company, but even I have to say; TK or the senior members of his company really need to get a grip and actually be adults and learn how to deal with potential complicated or difficult times, because I can guarantee you one thing is Punk or/and MJ F will not be the only difficult talents/wrestlers that this company will come across in their hopefully very long history.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment