Saturday 30 July 2022

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE SummerSlam 2022 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE SummerSlam 2022 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up: I am so not interested in this pay-per-view other than The Mysterios [Ray & Dominik Mysterio] vs. The Judgment Day [Damian Priest & Finn Bálor with Rhea Ripley;] No Disqualification Tag Team Match Heavy speculation on my part Edge returns heavy speculation on my part again Seth Rollins to face a mystery opponent and the women's matches that is it. This is meant to be one of the big pay-per-views which the WWE has to offer on a yearly basis or it should be, instead it is nothing but a joke. Additional 90% of this was dictated before Mr McMahon's retirement and a reshuffle a little bit as well.

Heavily speculation on my part; The Mysterios [Ray & Dominik Mysterio] vs. The Judgment Day [Damian Priest and Finn Bálor with Rhea Ripley;] No Disqualification Tag Team Match: my pick is The Mysterios [Ray & Dominik Mysterio.] With a returning Edge seeking revenge on his previous faction/stable. I am not saying he is there to side with the Mysterios, so it is by consequence of him seeking revenge he inadvertently helps them to pick up the W. I mean as I have already referenced I know Mr McMahon has retired, but before this and I am paraphrasing here when the hierarchy doesn't like the look of this card; on one hand they are expecting people to at minimum watch this pay-per-view event which this is meant to be likewise as I have already referenced one of your big pay-per-views of the year. So on the other hand give them something to write home about; an Edge return is a noteworthy event or if they don't do it here I can see them possibly doing it on 01/08/2022 Monday's Raw.

Heavy speculation on my part again; Seth Rollins vs. Mystery opponent; Singles Match: my pick is the Mystery opponent: as it relates to this match I have seen enough online which is very little but enough to say that Seth stands a good chance to be on this card with how things are going down as in between him and Triple H this seems to be a kayfable angle going on here.

Logan Paul vs. The Miz [with Ciampa;] Singles Match: my pick is Logan Paul. Because he has recently signed a multi-year deal with this wrestling promotion. This match will be designed to put Paul over in one way or another and let's be honest if you're going to be put over The Miz will do that with great ease or I have just had a secondary idea, someone will come down to save Logan to set up a tag match at next the pay-per-view, so it will be and The Miz & Ciampa [this is a waste of Ciampa; he should be doing his own thing] vs. Logan Paul & Partner, but for here and now like I have already said Paul is going over here.

Becky Lynch vs. Champ Bianca Belair; Singles Match for the WWE Women's Raw Championship: my pick is Bianca Belair. Now there could be a lot said either way here. Belair goes over here it tells me that this company still see her as the next generation which is excellent, but after this they will have to give her some new blood or it could go the other way Lynch picks up this championship and they go in a completely different direction better known as the status quo, but whatever the case may be; I am just hoping that the hierarchy down squash Belair again or anything like this, I would prefer her to go down as a fighting champion, so that she is in good shape without the championship, it is just dawned on me please don't do a dusty finish where Lynch picks up the championship, yes this would in essence protect Belair from the loss, but on one of the biggest stages I would prefer as I have just referenced to go down fighting as a champion.

Ronda Rousey vs. Champ Liv Morgan; Singles Match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship: my pick is Liv Morgan. I know and understand that Rousy wanted to make Morgan Champion at the last pay-per-view which is commendable. The only problem I have with this match here is I can see Mr McMahon pushing back and putting the championship back on Rousey which in turn would make Morgan a transitional champion, as you can see by my pick I am hoping I am wrong about this.

The Street Profits [Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford] vs. Champs The Usos [Jey & Jimmy Uso;] Tag Match for the Undisputed Tag Team Championships, Jeff Jarrett as the Special Guest Referee: My pick is The Street Profits [Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford.] If this goes how I think this match layout is going to be, basically The Street Profits [Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford] are going to have Jarrett as their new manager [Additional especially now  what happened on 29/07/2022 where Jey super kick Jeff,] protecting The Usos [Jey & Jimmy Uso] from the loss and I do understand that the hierarchy of this company want to split up The Street Profits [Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford] sometime down the line so when they want to pull the trigger on this they could always have Jarrett so the seeds of mistrust and then finally they could just turn on Angelo Dawkins; yes this is all speculation, but at the same time I am just trying to work out why Jarrett is being booked in this match as well and just the record I am aware that this wrestling promotion doesn't like doing long-term booking, but I am of the experience dealing with this company, if they want something to happen they will make it happen.

Theory vs.Champ Bobby Lashley; Singles Match for the WWE United States Championship: my pick is Bobby Lashley. I just don't care about this match; no they really don't care give Bobby Lashley better material and opponents to work with instead of Mr McMahon's pet project.

Pat McAfee vs. Happy Corbin; Singles Match: my pick is Pat McAfee. I don't care who is very little value in having this match.

Brock Lesnar vs. Champ Roman Reigns [Paul Heyman;] Last Man Standing Match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship: my pick is I just don't care, no I really don't give a flying fudge. Either outcome or any outcome doesn't appeal to me I don't see Theory cash-in his Money in the Bank Briefcase Contract Opportunity or he shouldn't, not at this shower of garbage other pay-per-view. But if I really, really, well and truly have to pick somebody I will go with Roman Reigns. You see just based on this match either outcome we have a part-time champion. I mean to make this match more interesting what they should do is include the audience, as in the last audience member standing from boredom should be the new champion.

I don't usually indulge too much in speculation, but as it relates to here and now and Saturday night and stand a good chance of being 50% right and I would prefer to put things in before this pay-per-view obviously there is always the possibility I could be wrong on one or both which in that case I will take these bits out if I feel it is appropriate to do so.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment