Thursday 10 June 2021

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWE Hell In A Cell 06/10/2019 Match 1/Part 1 by AverageMansReviews – Spoiler Alarm!

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWE Hell In A Cell 06/10/2019 Match 1/Part 1 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Warning: there are some flashing/ colourful effects in their entrances.

Chosen by: me; I have noticed I haven't covered much from the current era of the WWE, so this is why we are here

Background Information: we have a Interview Backstage: Charly Caruso interviewing the Universal Champion" The Beast Slayer" Seth Rollins about his match/defence of his Championship against The Fiend in a Hell In A Cell Match tonight.

Match/Stipulations: "The Boss" Sasha Banks vs. the Raw Women's Champion "The Man" Becky Lynch: Hell In A Cell Match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

Match Attributes:

Match Quality: 10/10

Match Storyline: 10/10

Crowd Participation: 10/10

On Commentary: Raw of; Dio Maddin, Vic Joseph & Jerry "The King" Lawler 5/10

Satisfying Conclusion: 10/10

Recommend Watch: 10/10

Match Total: 55/60 - this match is excellent

Comments: as you can see this match is one of a very high quality and the only kind of problem I have with it is this commentary trio; this is my first time experiencing this trio in this capacity, including  Madden and Joseph on an individual basis and it sounds like they are doing their job, but generally speaking it isn't exactly gripping or engaging from this trio; it is just come to me what the problem is; it was bugging me, hence why I was in two minds what mark to put in the On Commentary category so I just went with the easier one to justify it is something small but incredibly important they are not gelling; so they aren't speaking enthusiastically or you know something that really sells their selves as individuals or as a team or consequently what is happening in this match; they are not bad, it just isn't overly that good either; you need people that have passion or a unique style like Mauro Ranallo, I mean I have only watched one pay-per-view so far which he was a part of and that was WWE NXT TakeOver: In Your House 07/06/2020 and to be fair on the same pay-per-view Beth Phoenix deserves a shout as she is impressive in her own right on commentary as well. But maybe this trio gets better, probably not but I have to try and be positive.

But to leave this on a positive note this match is a crystal clear example of when the WWE gives their women characters/performers the time of day they rightly deserve; to bring the house down on the first match of this pay-per-view and yes I haven't seen the rest of this pay-per-view yet but this match should have no way in hell be the first match on this card is should be much higher like the penultimate Match, But in fairness and balance I get why it was put here which is to get the crowd on side straight away for the rest of this pay-per-view, but I would have put it in the penultimate Or in hindsight in the main event of the pay-per-view make sure everyone went home happy, but I will discuss the main event when we get there. [Full disclosure I just point out I have never watched this pay-per-view, but I have seen this main event match.]

Basic Result: the Raw Women's Champion "The Man" Becky Lynch Retains her Raw Women's Championship here.

No comments:

Post a Comment