Saturday 20 March 2021

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Fastlne 2021 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Fastlne 2021 by AverageMansReviews

Just a quick heads up/Warning: these matches may be in the wrong order and warning there is a racial component in this content, apologies for that but it will make sense.

Bianca Belair & the SmackDown Women's Champion Sasha Banks vs. the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler [with Reginald:] Tag Team for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships; my pick is Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler; but to be honest they may as well get rid of these Championships, I mean they have been around roughly two years plus at this point and the hierarchy just don't care about them so I do like Tag Team wrestling of any gender, but these Championships are a joke right alongside the 24/7 Championship. Before I receive any kind of backlash for what I have said so far; here is a Golden reason why I have completely changed on these Championships and as soon as I say it; you will say "I can't argue with that."

The NXT Women's Championships; basically you know when they said we would have the WWE Women's Championships being defended over three different Brands and that hasn't been delivered which the WWE not delivering on something is nothing new, so I am not angry with NXT or the hierarchy down there, because quite frankly who wants these tainted garbage WWE Women's Tag Team Championships anyway? I prefer the idea of NXT having their own versions anyway now we aren't going to get what they said to begin with and they haven't done anything to put any prestige in these WWE Women's Championships over the past two years plus [yes I am aware of the inaugural WWE NXT Women's Tag Team Champions Dakota Kai & Raquel González being the shortest reign, roughly being less than two hours on Wednesday 10/03/2021, I don't mind this because for the rest of their careers they will have this record would is going to take some beating somehow; they could do it under run the gauntlet stipulation or 24/7 or Hardcore rules.] But I digress I mean they had moments with the inaugural WWE Women's Tag Team Champions The Boss 'n' Hug Connection [Sasha Banks & Bayley] with The Kabuki Warriors [Asuka & Kairi Sane with or without Paige] or they could have really built these Championships up and The IIconics [Billie Kay & Peyton Royce] at the same time and the same can be said for Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross. But no they gave up and gave another Championship to Charlotte Flair and now these Championships are predominately going to be held by women that we know they aren't going to hold the Raw or SmackDown individual Championships any time soon coughing Nia Jax again; that is better I have cleared my throat, but it is a crime that it is safe to assume for a little while and now Shayna Baszler or Naomi; please WWE give Naomi a push yes at this point I would take any kind of push, But for here and now  this match is just designed to put more friction between   Belair And Banks and that is it.

Warning Racial Component incoming!

Apollo Crews vs. the Intercontinental Champion Big E: Singles Match for the Intercontinental Championship; my pick is Apollo Crews; Wow I have just done some research on this new Nigerian gimmick for Apollo Crews and I really cannot put here what I really want to say I should quickly add it is nothing and I do mean absolutely nothing racist [even though the things I will be saying are low-key racism,] this will make better sense the more we go through this.

The first thing I did on seeing this gimmick for the first time [I mean I was already hearing things about this gimmick] but laughing quickly followed by stronger versions of what the hell, seriously what the hell WWE?! For those that are young, I can reassure you in this day and age this kind of gimmick isn't going to end well for Crews or the WWE, I mean I was going to say I can't believe it but then again this is the WWE I am talking about so I shouldn't be surprised.

The WWE could get away with it in the 1980's and the 1990's with these kinds of gimmicks of Heel gimmicks of ethnic or a foreigner or a different walk of life or anything which made you not fit in, but it is 2021 and without getting too political across the world I think we can all agree at best it is a fragile situation with equality at the moment.

So I can just see massive, upon massive problems at some point down the line with this Crews gimmick but with the WWE it isn't a case of if they put their foot in their mouth it is just more of a case of when they put their foot in their mouth and how often case and point they have already had Crews come out holding a spear and being flanked by two Nigerian soldiers and not forgetting putting on a Nigerian accent [Friday 05/03/2021.]

This is one of those occasions where I am now very concerned when Crews as any feud with anyone which is of a different ethnic background, it is going to be like the forbidden apple on the tree in The Garden of Eden, because whenever you have two performers of two noticeable heights one being shorter than the other the WWE often go to this for a little bit or some content in their feuds and as I have already illustrated in the 1980's and the 1990's foreigners equal Heels; yes I originally went for Big E to retain his Championship, but it dawned on me they wouldn't repackage Crews this drastically without giving him some kind of push, I know I have said this already but this entire situation with Crews is just going to be a train wreck, but if the WWE are okay with making Hulk Hogan one of the hosts of WrestleMania 37/2021 alongside Titus O'Neil [which I believe this is just going to be another train wreck and I am just hoping O'Neil either does one of the nights or they have them individually on screen, because it is true I am not a fan of O'Neil. But even I can clearly see he deserves much better not to be in this situation to begin with or at all, I would have put Booker T. and Titus O'Neil as the hosts this year of WrestleMania and had this running joke of Booker T. going through all of his wrestling gimmicks in his career over the two nights when he is on screen, I know this would require some costume changes at some points/gimmick changes as well, but still it would be fun/funny and have O'Neil be this stable presenter; you know you have one comedy goofy presenter and one stable one,] but I guess if Hulk Hogan is okay this gimmick change for Crews is likewise okay as well [for those that cannot pick up on sarcasm; I am being sarcastic here.]

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Seth Rollins: Singles Match; my pick is Seth Rollins; I know they have gone with the narrative of Rollins going through Nakamura to get to Nakamura's old Tag Team partner Cesaro, which I don't mind as long as this is not a squash match for Nakamura and this match is given time, because it should be an excellent match.

Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus: No Holds Barred Match; my pick is Drew McIntyre; likewise this match should be good, but it does feel like a stopgap feud, so after this I expect the build up to begin between McIntyre vs. the WWE Champion Lashley at WrestleMania 37/2021 for the WWE Championship.

RETRIBUTION's Mustafa Ali vs. the United States Champion Riddle: Singles Match for the United States Championship; my pick is Mustafa Ali; simply because he has earned it on the grounds he has done of what I have heard and seen little bits, he has done everything in his power to make this gimmick of RETRIBUTION work and not only that make it into a stable/faction that has some credibility and that should be respected/fear. So give him/them this Mid-Card Championship so Ali and the other members of RETRIBUTION have something positive to work on instead of getting so far and setting them back to rebuild again. The only problem with this is if it goes away as I have predicted in theory you would have two gimmicks holding the Intercontinental and the United States Championship's which at this point even though I have highlighted as a problem it isn't as long as they meaning the WWE hierarchy stay away from the ethnic component [which they won't with Crews] and they probably won't give Ali the United States Championship anyway or if they do they won't give him/them the material/screen time/narratives/feuds to basically back him/them to do anything positive long-term so maybe a transitional Champion at best, which Ali is just too good for this treatment.

Alexa Bliss vs. Randy Orton: Intergender Match; my pick is Alexa Bliss; in short "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt will return to set up Randy Orton vs. "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt in a cinematic match of some description for WrestleMania 37/2021 [what the hell why not include Bliss as well in some capacity.]

Daniel Bryan vs. the Universal Champion Roman Reigns [with Paul Heyman;] Edge as the special guest Enforcer for the Universal Championship; my pick is Roman Reigns; I know this company doesn't do long-term booking, but I got this idea when I was watching someone else's content and they said they don't see something happening. So I came up with this; it will be Edge vs. the Universal Champion Reigns [with Paul Heyman] for the Universal Championship with Bryan as the special guest Referee which he will call it down the middle, by doing it this way it makes Edge the new Universal Champion at WrestleMania 37/2021 for this picture-perfect moment for Edge and the WWE, consequently it protects Reigns with the loss because he can blame it on Bryan, so they can continue this feud predominantly between Reigns, Bryan and the Universal Champion Edge until SummerSlam 2021. Where it could be these three opponents in a Triple Threat Match for the Universal Championship with the added stipulation of if Bryan loses he will leave the WWE which Reigns will recapture his Universal Championship [on a little bit of research Bryan's current contract could expire around here, so this is a possible narrative and a good Pay-Per-View for Bryan to finish his full-time wrestling career on, you see I am under the impression when Bryan signed his current WWE contract it would be his last full-time wrestling contract in September 2018, but as I have already referenced it could be ending in the summer and not September.]

 

 

Spoiler  Alarm!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Braun Strowman Defeats Elias [with Jaxson Ryker]

 


No comments:

Post a Comment