Wednesday 13 January 2021

Charlie's Angels 2000 by AverageMansReviews

Charlie's Angels 2000 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time

Warning: there is flashing effects/colourful effects/cutting of the neck

Storyline: this and the pacing are both good; they know what they are doing and they stick to the plan [on a quick side note there are some bloopers/a little more comedy from Chad/Green during the closing credits.]

Action/Comedy/Art: here is one occasion of all three of these components go hand-in-hand [briefly I will give you one double as well and the rest individual examples, but back to our regular scheduled programming] it is where we have Bosley/Rage/Murray vs. Corwin/Curry in a sumo wrestling match [in costumes to make them look like sumo wrestlers,] the art is the scenery and these Asian people in these matching outfits playing these Drums better known as Tanggu and whilst I am here this is not the only time I have done some research for this Review/Blog as you will soon find out.]

Art & Action; we have Natalie/Diaz and Alex/Liu performing this Asian dance [a different part of Asia] in a Restaurant/Bar themed location to distract this mark [Director #1] whilst Dylan/Barrymore also in a disguise to fit in with this location comes to take this empty alcoholic drink bottled away from this mark which has his fingerprint on it.

Action individually; for an example a game of chicken; basic description having Natalie/Diaz vs. Thin Man/Glover in Formula Cars [on a little bit of research I cannot specify the number of which Formula this race is or Formula Cars used, just based on I don't know much about this Motorsport,] but on a little bit more research I could find out the Bridge name [the Vincent Thomas Bridge; Located San Pedro, Los Angeles USA.]

Comedy individually; Chad/Green he willingly falls off his little Boat with some food frying in a frying pan and a spatula in the other hand and finding out it was because of The Chad Dylan/Barrymore was leaving [as in to indicate he is devastated.]

Art individually; this Bird is eye-catching [basically black, yellow and little bit of white on its wings] Natalie/Diaz identifies it by its call as a Pygmy nuthatch, but on more research it isn't [hey what can I say I know nothing about Birds,] but a Venezuelan troupial instead.

Characters/Performances: including the on-screen chemistry all of these are good

This film receives: 6/10, this film is good; it is a solidly good film and I should apologize if I have offended anyone with my cultural elements in this blog, it was not my intention I have just put a ballpark cultural elements to try and not offend anyone that is all and whilst I'm on the subject just to cover my back apologies if I have put the wrong Drums is well.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment